Terms and Conditions of Sale
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean Buyersbasket.club and the “Customer” will mean any person, frim, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By using the site or any part of it, and by placing an order, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them
The Company promises to abide by the following commitments to our customers:
• We will make every effort to deliver on the promised day. If, for reasons outside of our control, we are unable to make the promised delivery, we will contact the client with immediate effect and make other plans.
• We make every effort to only source the highest quality ingredients at lower prices. The ingredients we offer, are the ones we eat too, so quality control is built into our kitchens. But, if you are not entirely happy with anything, please let us know and we will contact our suppliers to remedy the issue.
• We will provide the best level of service that we are capable of, always putting the customer first in all our doings.
• We will ensure that we are available and approachable. We will respond to any query or complaint within 48 hours of having received it.
• We will conduct ourselves with honesty, integrity and openness. We will abide by our terms & conditions, but also by a moral code and will always treat our customers well.
• The Company shall make every effort to ensure that the price and details of all products are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
• The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
• All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products requested are unavailable.
• In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products in your order, we will notify you by email. We will either 1) deliver the product to you at a later stage and at a cost to ourselves, or 2) provide you with a coupon to the value of the product we were unable to supply, to be used when placing your next order.
• All orders are subject to these terms & conditions, by paying their invoice, the customer is assumed to have read, understood and agreed with these terms & conditions.
• You are required to create an account before placing any order with the Company. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date information.
• The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
• You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
• The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages.
• Claims (if any) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a relevant photograph and comments, within two days (48 hours) of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
• Only items that can be proven to be completely off will be considered for replacements.
5. Refund/Replace Policy
• It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
• We do not refund orders, but will replace any damaged or unacceptable item with items of equivalent value.
6. Force Majeure
• The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Company.
7. Payment Terms
• All orders need to be paid in full before delivery
• We accept payment by Electronic Funds Transfer into our account, or via our Payfast account.
• All product prices listed are in South African Rand. The Company is not VAT registered.
• The company reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
• We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to notify The Company immediately of any change to their delivery address.
• We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion.
• The customer may use one of the allocated collection points instead of our delivery service.
• Should the customer choose to collection, it is the obligation of the customer to request a “delivery fee discount” coupon to be applied by the customer on checkout.
• Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the customer to communicate with the Company, at the time of placing the order, that this is the desired service.
• Should an order not be collected, or repeated attempts have been made to deliver and order, but to no avail, The Company will donate the order to a worthy cause of our discretion.
• If you like our products and service, please feel free to share with friends, families, neighborhood and class groups and colleagues
We source all our produce from a number of different suppliers.
Please follow the storage instructions found in your info pamphlets and on the labels.
The company cannot be held responsible for food spoiling if it has not been stored correctly.